WOTC joins other workforce programs that incentivize workplace diversity and facilitate access to good jobs for American workers.
Eligible employers can receive a federal tax credit ranging from $1,200 to $9,600 for each qualified employee hired under the WOTC program, or $9,000 over a two-year period for employees hired who were long-term public benefits recipients prior to hire.
- Veterans value integrity and respect, which will enhance your winning team.
- They are responsible and understand accountability for both material and human resources.
- Veterans are often trained to be effective leaders.
- Many have completed technical training with mission-critical skills.
- Veterans are often calm under pressure, and handle stress in a positive way.
- They are typically punctual and respectful of time and deadlines.
- Many carry a positive attitude and maintain a first-class image. They dress for success.
- Veterans are a target group of the Work Opportunity Tax Credit for which your business may qualify for a dollar for dollar tax credit up to $9600 per Veteran hired.